Welcome to the 2017 Community Supported Agriculture Season!
- February 1st is the last day we will guarantee CSA shares for returning members. Anyone who registers by this date will receive a free plant at our 2017 Organic Plant Sale and a reusable canvas tote bag for your weekly pick-ups!
- Feb 24th is National #CSADay. Everyone who registers by this date will receive a Crown Point Ecology Center reusable canvas tote to carry their veggies home in.
- Crown Point Membership is not required to purchase a CSA share, but members will receive a 10% CSA discount (plus other benefits).
- Choose Your Pick-Up Day! Choose which day works best for you: Wed or Fri 2:30-6:30 pm
- Choose your own produce from the week’s offerings. No need to take items you won’t eat that week. (Please bring your own bags or containers to transport your fresh produce home).
- There is no requirement that you purchase a Standard, Half, or Winter Share to purchase Optional Shares.
- New! In lieu of the work shift opt-out, any work shift completed will be rewarded with a week of vegetables in the winter share season. Select a work ship day on the form below.
- New! You do not need to purchase a membership to buy a share, but members receive a 10% discount.
- Through our First Fruits Initiative, you can donate a week or more of produce to the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank. Simply add on the number of weeks you wish to donate with your order below. We will match your donation!
At least half your total is due with your application as a deposit.