May 11-20th 2017 (based on plant availability)
Over 100 varieties of vegetable, ﬂower, and herb plants, including strawberries, tomatoes, onions, leeks, potatoes, sweet and hot peppers, summer and winter squash, eggplant, pumpkins, cucumbers, melons, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, lettuce, Swiss chard, okra, tomatillos, basil, perennial/annual flowers, and herbs.
- Certiﬁed-organic plants
- Supplies for your home garden.
- Diverse selection of vegetables
- Heirloom and the finest hybrid varieties
- Perennial native prairie ﬂower seedlings
- Organic lawn & garden fertilizer and compost
- No GMO (genetically-modified) plants!
- Helpful staff and volunteers, ready to answer your gardening questions.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
*Members Only Pre-sale
Don’t risk your favorite variety being sold out! To get the very first pick of the plants, and avoid the crowds, we recommend coming to the Members’ Pre-Sale event.
Not a member? Become a member today! Memberships begin at $50/annually.