Members Only Plant Sale
Thursday, May 11th 3-7
Open to the public:
Friday, May 12th 3-7
Saturday, May 13th 10-4, Plant Sale & Farm Festival: Workshop, Music, Vendors
Mother’s Day Plant Sale, Sunday, May 14th 1-4
Friday, May 19th 3-7
Saturday, May 20th 10-4, Rivers, Rain Barrels & Gardens Workshop
Over 100 varieties of vegetable, ﬂower, and herb plants, including strawberries, tomatoes, onions, leeks, potatoes, sweet and hot peppers, summer and winter squash, eggplant, pumpkins, cucumbers, melons, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, lettuce, Swiss chard, okra, tomatillos, basil, perennial/annual flowers, and herbs.
Click here for a full list of plants. 2017 Organic Plant Sale List
- Certiﬁed-organic plants
- Supplies for your home garden.
- Diverse selection of vegetables
- Heirloom and the finest hybrid varieties
- Perennial native prairie ﬂower seedlings
- Organic lawn & garden fertilizer and compost
- No GMO (genetically-modified) plants!
- Helpful staff and volunteers, ready to answer your gardening questions.