This year’s Taste of Earth is Saturday, August 19
Join us for our 19th annual Taste of Earth gala at the farm. We will showcase our beautiful produce and treat you to a sustainably prepared local meal. We welcome you with valet parking, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres on the lawn. Walk our beautiful gardens and preview the unique auction items in our Century Barn before you are seated for an elegant dinner with meat, fish and vegetarian options.
5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Corporate sponsorships available
- Currently accepting donations for our silent and oral auction
- This year’s theme:
- Event chair, Linda Shippy
What you can do:
- Save August 19 on your calendar!
- Invite some friends to join you and make up a table
- Donate an item or two for our auction
- Consider hosting a dinner, cook-out, wine tasting, etc… as one of our oral auction items
- Consider being a sponsor for the event.
Reservations are required for Taste of Earth and invitations will be mailed in early summer. Each year, guests tell us that Taste of Earth is their favorite evening in the summer. For additional information or to express interest in one of the items above, contact Ellen Otto at email@example.com or on 330-668-8992.
Check out the Akron Beacon Journal article about our 2015 Taste of Earth. Taste of Earth is the Bees Knees for guests at Crown Point Ecology Center, ABJ, August 16, 2015
Taste of Earth Photos