- Corporate sponsorships available
- Currently accepting donations for our silent and oral auction
- This year’s theme: Come to the farm: A slice of Americana we love
- Event chair, Linda Shippy
Guests arriving at Crown Point will be immersed in the theme as they are greeted by valet parking attendants “assisted” by a few visiting farm animals. Guests will enjoy cocktails and passed hors d’oeuvres on the lawn and in the Century Barn where they can browse lovely auction items.
Guests will be invited into the big white tent on the lawn for a seated/served dinner comprised of many delicious veggies from Crown Point’s gardens; meat and salmon options will be included as well. Our new Executive Director will be on hand to add a special connection between the fields and table.
What you can do:
- Save August 20 on your calendar!
- Invite some friends to join you and make up a table
- Donate an item or two for our auction
- Consider hosting a dinner, cook-out, wine tasting, etc… as one of our oral auction items
- Consider being a sponsor for the event.
Reservations are required for Taste of Earth and invitations will be mailed in early summer. Each year guests tell us that Taste of Earth is their favorite evening in the summer. For additional information or to express interest in one of the items above, contact Ellen Otto at email@example.com or on 330-668-8992.
Check out the Akron Beacon Journal article about our 2015 Taste of Earth. Taste of Earth is the Bees Knees for guests at Crown Point Ecology Center, ABJ, August 16, 2015
A special thank you to all our supporters and the following sponsors of the 2015 Taste of Earth on August 15, 2015.
BUCKINGHAM, DOOLITTLE & BURROUGHS LLC
AKRON/CANTON REGIONAL FOODBANK
LORETTA AND DAVID HAUGH
HEMMINGER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, INC.
KASNER, WESTMAN AND WILKINS, LLC
MARY ANNE AND RICHARD KREJCI
MAYNARD FAMILY FOUNDATION
DR. DALE AND CINDY MURPHY
OMNOVA SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION
GEORGE AND LINDA PALKO
PETERS, TSCHANTZ & ASSOCIATES
PRIME 93 RESTAURANT & BAR
LIBBY AND ED UPTON
JOHN AND MARY KAY CHLEBINA
DRS. JOSEPH AND TERESA KOENIG